למעלה מחמש שנים שהרכב או שניים מישראל משתתפים בפסטיבל חשוב זה
יש להשיב ישירות למייסד הפסטיבל עד ה5.3.17 :
Stockholm Fringe Festival (Stoff 2017)
E-mail: [email protected]
The 8th edition of Stockholm Fringe Festival – STOFF is joining forces with 3 sister festivals under the Nordic Fringe Network (NFN) umbrella to create a coherent touring pathway through the Nordics..
We have just opened a joint artist call for 2017. Previous STOFF artist calls have resulted in artist submissions from nearly 50 countries and territories.
NFN is now keen to each out to artist communities in your region with this new touring opportunity.
Can we kindly ask your office to spread our artists call to your ministry of culture / cultural institutes and other such related entities?
Would you already have planned artist visits we are keen to know more about them! Having 4 festivals in 3 countries synchronized date wise opens up the possibility for diplomatic missions in Iceland, Norway and Sweden to code-share travel costs and logistics.
The 2017 NFN circuit incorporates:
- Gothenburg Fringe Festival (GOFF) 1-2-3-4 Sept gothenburgfringefestival.com / www.facebook.com/GothenburgFringeFestival
- Stockholm Fringe Festival (STOFF) 6-7-8-9-10 Sept stockholmfringe.com / www.facebook.com/Stoffholm
- Norway Fringe Festival (NOFF) 13-14-15-16-17 Sept norwayfringe.com / www.facebook.com/NorwayFringeFestival
- Reykjavik Fringe Festival (RVKFF) 21-22-23-24 Sept rvkfringe.is / www.facebook.com/rvkfringe.is
Nordic Fringe Network (NFN) – 2017 ARTIST CALL!
The Nordic Fringe Network aims to elevate the local through the global.
The NFN member festivals focus is on emerging artists but our stages also welcome established artists who choose to work on the fringe of the establishment.
(Previously STOFF has hosted global performance icons such as The Wooster Group, Forced Entertainment and John Malkovich).
- We encourage innovative and interdisciplinary work.
- The festivals are platforms where new work meets a new audience.
- Artists choose if they like to do one or several of the festival editions.
What are we looking for?
- Performance art
- Street art
- Site specific
- Spoken word
- Virtual / mobile art
- Children arts initiatives
Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/8lywzQpSURFSujem1
Application deadline: 05/3/17